Sunday, July 24, 2005

Another Elder passes into Witchdom



Elizabeth Pepper, the founder of the Witches' Almanac has passed into the Summery halls and meadows of Witchdom.
Her loss will be dearly felt, I'm sure, by many who have found guidance in the Almanac and in her many other publications.

Blessed Be, Lady Pepper...

I encourage you to visit this site...
http://www.thewitchesalmanac.com/guestbook.html
...and leave a message of condolence.

As an aside, I'd encourage all Witches, if they haven't already, to get their hands on a copy of Witches' All...it is a sort of "best of" edition of the Witches' Almanac.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much pleasure did, I'm sure, we witches glean from her insightful & meaningful writingings . Blessed Be
Sherrel Davis-Pyle

Anonymous said...

So much pleasure did, I'm sure, we witches glean from her insightful & meaningful writingings . Blessed Be
Sherrel Davis-Pyle